Welcome to the VFW Post 7647!
"Honor the dead by helping the living"
We are located at:
30036 Lorain Road
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
(440) 734 5546
Monday - Saturday 6am - 1am
Sunday 7am - 12am
OUR MISSION: To foster camaraderie among United States veterans of overseas conflicts. To serve our veterans, the military, and our communities. To advocate on behalf of all veterans.
OUR VISION: Ensure that veterans are respected for their service, always receive their earned entitlements, and are recognized for the sacrifices they and their loved ones have made on behalf of this great country.
OUR CORE VALUES:
* Always put the interests of our members first
* Treat donors as partners in our cause
* Promote patriotism
* Honor military service
* Ensure the care of veterans and their families
* Serve our communities
* Promote a positive image of the VFW
* Respect the diversity of veteran opinions
For a printable PDF version of this flyer, click here.
*Elegible Veterans may receive $100 for each month spent on active duty service in the following locations during these specified dates:
* Persian Gulf between August 2, 1990 and March 3, 1991, the date when Iraq accepted the conditions for a permanent cease fire. Eligible Veterans can apply for a bonus until December 31, 2013.
* Afghanistan since October 7, 2001. Eligible Veterans can apply for a bonus for up to three years after the President declares an end to U.S. involvement in Afghanistan.
* Iraq since March 19, 2003. Eligible Veterans can apply for a bonus for up to three years after the President declares an end to U.S. involvement in Iraq.
* The maximum benefit for in-theater service is $1,000
* Eligible Veterans serving on active duty (except active duty for training only) anywhere else in the world during the above specified dates may receive $50 a month up to a maximum benefit of $500.
Check out the NEW Letter from the Commander - October 6th 2013
Attention all Members
Time for 2014 Membership Dues. Post dues will increase to $40 after January 1st so pay your $30 before the increase.
Social members: earlybird is $25 until November 1st and then it will be increased to $35.
Ladies Auxiliary & Men's Auxiliary members will be contacted by Ann Griss and Brian Zoldesy regarding their 2014 dues.
If you have any questions, please contact the Post at #(440)734-5546 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirt Order Form
Price includes the garment, the VFW logo over the heart, & the American flag on the left sleve.
Crew Neck Sweatshirt $25.00
Hooded Sweatshirt $30.00
Hooded Zippered Sweatshirt (full zip) $35.00
Knit Polo Shirt $28.00
You can get a printable PDF of the order form here.